Vegan Ethos

...a real forum.

Grace O'Malley is growing an extra toe.

Re: Grace O'Malley is growing an extra toe.

Postby panthera » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm

:o
:skull: <-- what your face might look like after using Black Salve!

Lolamako, sounds like you really lucked out; please don't use it anymore! At the very least, don't "slather [your] body in it..."
panthera

Postby Lolamako » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 am

Panthera- No body slathering for me :) I was being sarcastic, as I tanned almost everyday for years, and I am a little more than worried about the damage I did. I just put it on anytime I have a "spot" that has grown or changed, and it is a bit odd and scary, but my body does end up pushing it out. It really doesn't do anything to the rest of the skin it gets on(it's impossible to keep it 100% on a tiny mole, some is going to work it's way off))this is all in MY case. I can't speak for others, like the lady who's face was eaten OFF. I can only say I wouldn't, and haven't, hesitated to use it again.

Edit to add: DownWA glad that it's just something minor, what a relief. Don't know about you but I always go to the vet expecting the worst.
Lolamako

Postby Miso Vegan » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:50 am

[quote="Lolamako";p=2869]... I just put it on anytime I have a "spot" that has grown or changed ... but my body does end up pushing it out.

According what I read, it doesn't actually. So people thought they were removing, say, a suspicious mole, but the cancer continued to grow undetected underneath.
Miso Vegan

Postby Lolamako » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:28 pm

[quote="Miso Vegan";p=2870]According what I read, it doesn't actually. So people thought they were removing, say, a suspicious mole, but the cancer continued to grow undetected underneath.

Gah! Damn it. I wondered if this was the case. I hope I don't have cancer :(
Lolamako

Previous

Return to Health