Vegan Ethos

...a real forum.

Panthimo got a late birthday card!

put yer lolz n stuf heer.

Panthimo got a late birthday card!

Postby panthera » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:37 am

So. Panthimo's first birthday present for me was a sponsorship for a pig at Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary. In return, I decided to give him a chicken sponsorship. But I couldn't get any response, although the check did go through. I eventually gave up and we were just happy that they got the donation.

Then Vegan Ethos got borned, debiguity joined, mentioned Poplar Spring, and I mentioned this to her. Debiguity did some magic handwaving :magicwang: , and today panthimo got a lovely sponsorship letter & picture. It was just a mix-up in the first place, which was understandable and not a big deal to us anyway, but it's really nice to have this letter & picture.

Thanks for looking into it and making this happen, Deb! :heart:
panthera

Re: Panthimo got a late birthday card!

Postby debiguity » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Yay! Glad it worked out, and glad I could help. Terry told me this morning that the sponsorship is for Alina - the sweetest, friendliest little hen! She's absolutely tiny - a bantam breed - and loves being held. :)

Bummer that the timing with your move got the wires mixed up with the original sponsorship, but I knew Terry would want to fix things once she knew there had been an issue!
debiguity

Twitter handle: debiguity

Postby Shiva » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 am

What sweet birthday gifts! :heart:
~Shiva , Chief Troublemaker
If this post was edited, it was probably for spelling.
Shiva

Twitter handle: ShivaWolfe

Postby squirrel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Awww :heart:
squirrel

Postby panthera » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 pm

She really is tiny! In the picture, she's sitting in someone's hand, and the person's thumbpad & heel-of-the-hand area looks monstrous.

I was looking for a teeny Bantam hen smiley but found a birthday balloon instead :balloon:
panthera

Return to Fun & Games & Chat & Nonsense