Vegan Ethos

...a real forum.

looking for non-custodial mothers

put yer lolz n stuf heer.

looking for non-custodial mothers

Postby bluedawg » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:25 pm

hey guys, this is off-topic for veganism so that's why i stuck it in this forum, but i just wanted to put some feelers out there in case you might be able to put me in touch with anyone who could participate in this research project. i'll copy/paste what i just posted on facebook:

i'm posting this on behalf of two of my grad students, who are having a *very* tough time finding participants. they have switched from an in-person interview (if you saw my last request, several weeks ago) to a web-based survey... so now anyone, anywhere, can participate.

if you know anyone who might qualify, please spread the word. thanks!

Hello, we are conducting a survey study on the experiences and challenges of being a noncustodial mother. We define noncustodial mothers as mothers who are not the primary caregivers of their children. If you are currently a noncustodial mother over the age of 18, you are eligible to participate in this study. The survey will take about 25 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. You will not be asked to provide any identifying information about yourself. You may follow the link to the survey.

If you are ineligible for this study but know a noncustodial mother who might be willing to participate, please feel free to forward the link to eligible individuals.

We are interested in giving voice to the experiences of noncustodial mothers and it is only with your help that we will be successfully able to do so.

Survey link: https://milwaukee.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID ... eIhj4vpY44

Thank you in advance for your assistance and participation.

they are having a rough time finding people, so i thought i'd post widely just in case it helps them find a participant or two! :) thanks!
bluedawg

Twitter handle: @veganchai

Return to Fun & Games & Chat & Nonsense