Vegan Ethos

...a real forum.

The Return of the Shoutbox!

put yer lolz n stuf heer.

Re: The Return of the Shoutbox!

Postby Shiva » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 am

I feel like SHOUTING that atomx and I are gearing up for a big move. To California. :o As soon as he finds a kickass job somewhere in or around LA. It is :) and :( and we have a lot of :juggle: to do to make it work. But it will be really, really awesome to be near my girlie (daughter Sarah.) :heart:
~Shiva , Chief Troublemaker
If this post was edited, it was probably for spelling.
Shiva

Twitter handle: ShivaWolfe

Postby dropscone » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 am

Ooh, exciting! I wish I could live somewhere sunny.
"and all the world is biscuit shaped, it's just for me to feed my face, and I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste..."
dropscone

Postby vegematic » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Haircut today!!! holy cow i can't wait to get this mop hacked off.
I just walked. I was very happy.
-Bill Bryson.
vegematic

Postby JasperKat » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 am

[quote="Shiva";p=1397]I feel like SHOUTING that atomx and I are gearing up for a big move. To California. :o As soon as he finds a kickass job somewhere in or around LA. It is :) and :( and we have a lot of :juggle: to do to make it work. But it will be really, really awesome to be near my girlie (daughter Sarah.) :heart:

That's exciting! I've only been to CA once (we stayed on Venice Beach and spent some time in LA) but it's definitely a place I'd like to visit again. It was so beautiful!

-JK
JasperKat

Postby vegematic » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 pm

[quote="JasperKat";p=1451][quote="Shiva";p=1397]I feel like SHOUTING that atomx and I are gearing up for a big move. To California. :o As soon as he finds a kickass job somewhere in or around LA. It is :) and :( and we have a lot of :juggle: to do to make it work. But it will be really, really awesome to be near my girlie (daughter Sarah.) :heart:

That's exciting! I've only been to CA once (we stayed on Venice Beach and spent some time in LA) but it's definitely a place I'd like to visit again. It was so beautiful!

-JK

I'm going to CA for the first time evar this summer! But I won't be near LA or even any VErfers (or VRfers) that I know of.

Good luck with the job hunting and house moving, Shiva!
I just walked. I was very happy.
-Bill Bryson.
vegematic

Postby gladcow » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm

I love California. I really believe it's my homeland. I was born there, and everytime I visit, it's like coming home. It's a weird and wonderful feeling. <3
everyone's right and no one is sorry, that's the start and the end of the story
gladcow

Postby Raiem » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 pm

[quote="Shiva";p=1397]I feel like SHOUTING that atomx and I are gearing up for a big move. To California. :o As soon as he finds a kickass job somewhere in or around LA. It is :) and :( and we have a lot of :juggle: to do to make it work. But it will be really, really awesome to be near my girlie (daughter Sarah.) :heart:

Yea, Shiva!!! Sounds like a good place for you to be!!!
Just what you want to be, you'll be in the end--Justin Hayward
Raiem

Postby Raiem » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:57 pm

For those of you who were on Vegan Represents and remember my break-up with IrishMan and how broken hearted I was...now is the time to rejoice with me!!!

WE GOT BACK TOGETHER!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

After the bitter fight we had, I would have never believed it. He actually got down on one knee and asked me to be his girlfriend again. Ain't nobody ever did that before!
We actually got back together before Mom died, but I didn't really feel right about posting about Mom's death and IrishMan and I getting back together at the same time.
But, VegeTexan got to meet him finally, and I believe, thinks he is the crazy man that he truly is and I couldn't be happier!! Yea for crazy men...he couldn't be anything else if he is going to be my boyfriend.

Let's dance some more :banana: :banana: :banana:
Just what you want to be, you'll be in the end--Justin Hayward
Raiem

Postby debiguity » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 am

That's great Raiem! Not that I was on VR, but it's always nice to see people so happy/excited! :)
debiguity

Twitter handle: debiguity

Postby Miso Vegan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:40 am

Aw, good news for you, Raiem!
Miso Vegan

PreviousNext

Return to Fun & Games & Chat & Nonsense