Vegan Ethos

...a real forum.

travel to LA/SD

Re: travel to LA/SD

Postby Ariann » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 am

Alright, bad news. We've crunched the numbers and the truth is we can't afford to fly out this summer. We've been on one income for almost two years now and it's really catching up. We still want to have a vacation, so we're going to do a more local driving vacation up to see Mr. A's grandma in PA, up to Niagara Falls, Toronto, and then around to Montreal and back down through Vermont and NY. So, I'm pretty bummed because a big part of this trip was introducing the baby to my dad and my siblings who haven't been able to visit us and I don't know when they're going to be able to afford to come out here. But Mr. A is really excited because he's never been to Canada or Niagara Falls and he's actually totally elated to have a vacation that isn't mostly about visiting my family and my friends. :( I haz a sad.

All that being said, I would be happy as can be if people wanted to do an East Coast meet-up this summer!
Ariann

Postby Shiva » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:11 am

OH NOES!!!

T0tally understand, though. :sigh:
~Shiva , Chief Troublemaker
If this post was edited, it was probably for spelling.
Shiva

Twitter handle: ShivaWolfe

Postby Dugan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Ariann wrote:All that being said, I would be happy as can be if people wanted to do an East Coast meet-up this summer!

I'm in. We keep talking about an East Coast meet - maybe this time it won't fall through!
Dugan

Previous

Return to US: California