Vegan Ethos

...a real forum.

mini rants and petty grievances

put yer lolz n stuf heer.

mini rants and petty grievances

Postby JasperKat » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Someone hit my car while it was parked in front of a client's house then drove off without leaving a note. OF COURSE. :evil:

My insurance is paying for everything (except the rental car I'm going to need while mine is in the shop. OF COURSE) but it's such a hassle. The shop has to order parts, which means I'm driving a jalopy for the next week or two until those parts come in. My driver's side mirror got knocked off, which makes me feel very unsafe changing lanes or turning. And the lock cylinder on the same side fell into the door, so I have to close the driver's door, then reach in from the back door to push the lock down, THEN when I want to get back in I unlock from the passenger side (no keyholes on the back doors) and crawl across to pull the lock up. Really extra fun with snowy boots and a puffy winter coat on.

Stoopid ass that hit my car: I hope a bird poops on you.

-JK
JasperKat

Re: mini rants and petty grievances

Postby Miso Vegan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Jerk.
Miso Vegan

Postby Shiva » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm sorry, JK. That sucks. Be careful driving without your side mirror. :( I hope it's a really big bird.
~Shiva , Chief Troublemaker
If this post was edited, it was probably for spelling.
Shiva

Twitter handle: ShivaWolfe

Postby bluedawg » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 am

this is about the pettiest grievance evar, but i just saw something that reminded me so i'm going to vent: it bugs me when people use "vag" to describe a general area that is most certainly NOT a vagina. :blank: this doesn't come up in my life all that often, but i was just reading a DYAC that said something about "pluck my vag" and it made me grind my teeth in annoyance.
bluedawg

Twitter handle: @veganchai

Postby matryoshka » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:26 am

what about vajayjay :rolleyes:
the vegan formerly known as bekah-chan
matryoshka

Postby JasperKat » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm

[quote="bluedawg";p=972]this is about the pettiest grievance evar, but i just saw something that reminded me so i'm going to vent: it bugs me when people use "vag" to describe a general area that is most certainly NOT a vagina. :blank: this doesn't come up in my life all that often, but i was just reading a DYAC that said something about "pluck my vag" and it made me grind my teeth in annoyance.

Pluck my vag? :o What could that even MEAN?! Agghhh!

-JK
JasperKat

Postby dropscone » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:36 pm

It's winter, which means I don't have to worry about defying convention or being a slave to convention by shaving/not shaving my legs because I can cover them up with tights (do people in the US call those pantyhose? Like stockings except all in one). Anyway, today my leg hairs were apparently caught up in my tights so now my legs are all itchy and uncomfortable! Boooo :(
"and all the world is biscuit shaped, it's just for me to feed my face, and I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste..."
dropscone

Postby gladcow » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

[quote="JasperKat";p=988][quote="bluedawg";p=972]this is about the pettiest grievance evar, but i just saw something that reminded me so i'm going to vent: it bugs me when people use "vag" to describe a general area that is most certainly NOT a vagina. :blank: this doesn't come up in my life all that often, but i was just reading a DYAC that said something about "pluck my vag" and it made me grind my teeth in annoyance.

Pluck my vag? :o What could that even MEAN?! Agghhh!

-JK

uh, like plucking a banjo? :/ :S :o
everyone's right and no one is sorry, that's the start and the end of the story
gladcow

Postby Dugan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:18 pm

:laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh:
Dugan

Postby JasperKat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm

[quote="gladcow";p=1057]uh, like plucking a banjo? :/ :S :o

I don't know what this smilie is but it seems applicable: :dizzy: